Monday, April 25, 2011

had it up to here with the likes of you ppl

now youtube, comcast, I just want to watch videos with absolute ZERO hiccups and 12-minute-loading-times-for-a-45-second-damn-clip.

I will never care less if you are loading at resolution of 12trillion x 12trillion p - load in the immediate infinite NOW or do not ever, there is NO TRY. You will not be warned again!

I know you two don’t play nice together, and if I let you sit next to each other all you’re gonna do is bicker, fuss and fight.

I honestly don’t care what you like, I’m gonna load every one of these videos I have any interest in - each to its own tab so it can load completely before it gets an iota of my attention.

And if you don’t like it, I don’t think I wanna play with you anymore.
You can just not be my friends, okay? Is this really too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment