Friday, September 4, 2009

seethe / breathe / seethe

I've been having a little schoolyard scuffle with my conservative cousins. Naturally I'm defending the President, who hasn't had time to do anything worthy of the scorn the last administration deserved.

I can't get my head around it completely. It's like the right-wingers have been paying close scrutinous attention to how exasperated the left has been for the last 8 years. And now they're twisting up the most deservedly-inflammatory rhetoric aimed at Bu$h - but aiming instead at Obama.

Obama hasn't done anything remotely deserving of such bigoted racist sour grapes. But that doesn't stop the right, the fox limbaugh medved hannity beck noise patrol, from starting out their criticisms of Obama as loud or even louder than the left shouted when Bu$h was at his worst.

And will someone please shove a big black dick down Michelle Malkin's throat already?

No comments:

Post a Comment